Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scrapbook it all!

I was thinking about why I scrapbook...I do it for my kids...I want them to remember their childhoods and the highlights of what happened to them when they were little.......and I want them to know who I am now....and how they have changed me and my life....and what my life was like before they were in my life....and sometimes part of that is the "bad" stuff in life. I believe it's important to scrapbook it all...the good, the bad, the ugly......so don't be afraid to scrap those times...
Personally, I have done a few layouts that fit this....I want my children to know who I was....even the bad things....This is a layout about my eating disorder and what I went through....there is a letter to my children about what I was feeling and why I felt this way....people are often put off by the title of this layout but it's for my scrapbook and the legacy I'm going to pass along. I hope my children, especially my daughter can learn from my mistakes in life.

No comments: