Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hey everyone!!!

My name is Esther Gundry, I am 32 years young and I have been kindly asked by Ashley to be a member of her design team.
I live in Warrington in the UK, have four gorgeous kids, two boys and two girls and love scrapbooking, card making and jewellery making.
I have been cardmaking and scrapbooking for about 10 years and teach both these subjects at craft shops and to youth groups. I also design cards for the magazine Papercraft Inspirations. Scrapbooking is my favourite pastime as it combines my love of photography with the ability to stroke gorgeous papers and embellishments too!!!
My scrapbooking style changes all the time but at the moment I love tearing paper and inking edges and using chipboard and acrylic paint, my fave manufacturers are Basic grey and Making Memories although I am also loving Dream Street and Crate Paper...but I am sure in a couple of weeks that will have all changed again!!!
I love to try new things and to move out of the comfort zone, I like to experiment and get my hands dirty...and usually have to call in industrial cleaners when I have finished creating!!!
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and posting lots of ideas, tips and challenges for you all.
This is me...taken by Harry (aged12)

No comments: