Monday, August 11, 2008

Scrapbooking Design Team Members

As everyone knows, I have been looking for design team members. Right now I currently have two members. I have received many e-mails and I just wanted to post an update on this...

If you are going to be sending me an e-mail, requesting to join the team, I will not even look at your request unless you have the following.
(Yes, I have changed the requirements slightly)
ALL MUST BE DONE BY YOU*****

  • Min. 4 Layouts
  • Min. 2 Sketches
  • Your Name
  • Where you are from
  • EMail
  • Websites/Blogs You Have
  • Picture Of Yourself (Incase I add you to my design team)
  • How long you have been scrapbooking
  • How often your online (So I choose someone who actaully has time to post)
  • Why you want to be on the design team
  • Are you familiar with blogger? (YES/NO ANSWER!)
  • Little blurb about yourself
  • Any websites you have your work on (So I can look at all your layouts/crafts you have done)

If you are missing even one of these requirments you will get an email stating you did not complete the right aspects to be on the design team.
You are very welcome to resend your application for the design team with the updated information.

Thank you.

And good luck!

No comments: