Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hi! My Name is....


Hi! My name is Amanda N! I have the priviledge of being a part of the Scraptastic Memories Design Team. I hope to inspire you with my projects and how-to's and to help spur you on to create beautiful paper projects.
I am married to my hubby for almost 4 years [in two weeks!] and we have two beautiful children together - 2-1/2 year old boy and a 3 month old daughter. They are the subjects of MANY of my layouts and mini books.

I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years [on and off] and stamping for about 5 years. I love this hobby! It is so much fun creating new projects with all the great products available. I have been on a few design teams and I have also taught classes at a LSS. I now run my own scrapbooking business in which I scrapbook for people. What else could I ask for? I get to scrapbook and get paid for it!

I got hooked on scrapbooking because I love to take picutres and I LOVE being creative. As a child, I would cut out pictures and glue them into books...I am very passionate about being creative and I love to display it in many facets. I have always dabbled in various crafts. My parents' house was hodge-podged from top to bottom at one point! I did the folk art painting for a bit; I've decorated cakes [which I still do occasionally!] but for some reason scrapbooking stuck. I love expressing myself in this way. It's my stress relief!

I am happy to be a part of this team and I look forward to sharing my projects with you.

Cheers!
Amanda

No comments: