Wednesday, September 10, 2008

adding 3d images from your patterned paper


Sometimes it is hard finding just the right embellishments for your page.If there are any elements on your page that you could 3d this can often sort your problem out right away. I often buy 2-3 sheets of the one patterned paper especially if I know I would like to 3d some elements on the page. So grab your spare piece of paper and cut out the pieces you would like to 3d I usually just cut them out one by one and organise them before deciding exactly how many I would like to 3d. Once you have all you would like cut out and organised on your page add some double sided foam tape or foam squares to the underside of your cut outs and stick them right on top of the corresponding shape on your page. I love using this techniques because it is always going to match and it gives your page some dimension too. I have again added an example of a page to show you what I am talking about.

No comments: