Friday, September 5, 2008

Taxi Craft Multi-Tool with Compact Case

I recently was at my local Walmart looking at their scrapbook supplies when I came across probably the handiest tool I've gotten. I've got many separate tools that I always have to look for when I need them, so when I saw this product I just had to get it.

Tool Taxi Craft Multi Tool 6 Tools In Compact Case

Description

FISKARS-Must-have tools in one compact case! Now you can keep 6 of your basic must-have tools at your fingertips with the Tool Taxi. From cutting to gluing to embellishing the Tool Taxi has it all!


6 tools included:
  • embossing stylus
  • tweezers
  • #11 blade
  • rub-on stylus
  • glue reservoir (acid free)
  • adhesive and rub on remover


Price Range:
$8-$14

I highly recomend this product to anyone because it's such a great product. You get so many daily tools in one compact tool. You don't have to search for your tools each time you need to use one. You just pull out the Pink Tool and there you go! Everything you need is right there~

No comments: