Saturday, September 6, 2008

Scrapbook shopping!

Do you find its so easy to scrapbook shop, but then when you go to get in your scrapspace, you find yourself at a loss? As a scrapbook shopper I am one who loves to buy buy buy!!! I went out today with a mission to find cardstock to match a set of photos I want to scrapbook! Lets access the damage : dcwv christmas glitter stack, mat stack and winter mat stack, and box of winter cards at Michaels - 70$, then on to the scrapbook store...I FOUND STORYBOOK CARTRIDGE for my cricut...omg omg omg omg! Do you have any idea how long I have wanted this?? so I got that, a new set of cuttlebug/die combo dies, a new cuttlebug folder, DCWV school mat stack, and some candy cane stickles (the one colour i DONT have) - 150$ there! LOL...so a successful day no? LOL! Now to use it!! hahah
I am off to scrapbook now, so I hope to be posting some awesome pages or cards tomorrow!
Big hugs from a happy Cath, and 230$ poorer!
Scrap ya later,
Cath

No comments: