Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mini Albums

So, for most of us it's back to school time and summer is slowly coming to an end. We're left with pencils and backpacks, not to mention the mounds of summer pictures that need to be scrapped.
For me the best solution to the hundreds of pictures have been mini albums.

They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, not to mention all the different kinds like chipboard or acrylic. But for me the best thing about them is that they usually take less time to finish, which means that I can cut my pile of pictures down in hours!

Here is a picture of some that I've done recently:

,

So, if you're swamped and a little strapped for time right now or just want to have something cute to display...give a mini book a try!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email!

No comments: