Monday, September 1, 2008

Cecilia



Hi my name is Cecilia.

I love to scrapbook. I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years now.Let me tell you about myself.I have dark brown hair and green eyes, I have 3 older brothers.

I teach at a Michael's store on saturday's.I teach sc'bing teqniques basically layouts and creative tips. I work in a restaurant.

I also have a 1 year old nephew. Who likes my ideas all the time!

Why I like working with sc'bing is becuase i love to work with materials and make new ideas and layout's and designs. I used to own a blog a long time ago, with sc'bing on it but i gave it to my cousins becuase of all the viruses going around on that time. I also used to have a website ao. But unfortunatly I gave it to my cousins s well. Well now that I get a chance on being on the design team it make me eager to find more and learn more!

No comments: