This is will be my last fairy experiment tag for now. Since it's my last one, I wanted to create it a little differently from the rest. Here are the steps to it.
1) First I've cut a big circle on the pre-printed transparency tag.
2) Then I've used some 3 dimensional liquid accents (ie. glossy accents, crackle accents) to dab all around the circle and sprinkle some crystal glitters on it. When it's dry, I've covered it with another coat of liquid accents to seal it up.
3) I've cut out a circle clear transparency which is slightly bigger than that circle and stamped on it using some solvent ink. Later, I attached to the tag from the back using the liquid accents too.
4) I've then glittered the fairy image and added some crystals and rhinestones to it. To give it a little dimensions, I've cut part of the flower petals and fold it up.
5) I've stamped the plant of hearts and heat embossed it using some white and silver embossing powders on black card stock. Then I've cut it out and added some details on it using rick rack, 3D pen, doodling, glitters and crystals.
Sources: Card stock: ProvoCraft, Ink: Brilliance, Emboss It and Staz On, Stamps: Norsk Stempelblad AS, Others: uni-ball signo gel pen, paint marker, crackle accents (Ranger Ink), glitters, rhinestones, crystals, pre-printed transparency, ribbons, acrylic sentiments (The Paper Studio).