Monday, June 16, 2008

Scrapbooking Complete Work 2

Here are some MORE layouts I did this weekend! Between my son's first birthday, and working, I managed to get a lot done! I'm pretty happy with how much work I got done. I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately, And I'm pretty sure I'm quickly catching up!


This above layout is prior to pictures. Love It! Definitely my favourite ever!

***

This layout is with pictures. I still have not changed my mind that this is the most cutest layout EVER!

***


This layout is a father layout prior to pictures, that I like so much too. It's simple yet very well-put together!

***


This layout is with pictures. I love how the pictures match the background. The colours in the pictures as well as background are the red and blue.

***

This is a hunting layout I did. I wanted to keep it simple and not get lost in the layout because hunting can be very complex. This layout is also not done because I want to add a picture of a real dear in the blank space at the bottom. The letters are of a paper that has a "grass" look. It's actual "grassy" paper, not flat, plain paper. It has texture to it.

***

This is the grandparents page I've been having so many problems with. I decided that a two page spread was going to be way too much so I limited down to one page. It was hard because I already had the perfect look but could not quiet get it right with this one. It's really simple and in time, if I come up with a different background/layout idea, I WILL be changing it!

No comments: