Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scrapbooking Works In Process

These are some pages that I'm currently in the process of doing. *Some of these pages are now done, and you will see the finished products in the "complete pages" section above this entry.* I always have many pages going at once because I get good ideas and have to start a page before I forget.

This is a page that I have now completed.


















This is a page I've been struggling on. The pictures you see in the covers are not the pictures I am using. I am using pictures of both sets of grandparents sitting on a couch with Preston(my son) in the middle. Great pictures! Anyways, I love this quote and want to make this page very very special, so I have not touched this page yet.
The second page left top hand corner is stitched yellow and brown.





This page I'm not sure what to do with it because It's pink and my sons theme is mostly blue. I think I might just save this page, or re-du it in blue. It's still a work in process though.















This is a page that I do like, but again it's pink. I'm thinking of re-duing the exact page in blue, but then giving this page to someone else. Either that or add blue to it. I'll come up with something, I always do!















I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this page. I'm waiting for the PERFECT beach picture! I also have a brilliant, amazing layout in my mind that Im going to draw down so I don't forget, for another beach picture. But there are actually sea-shells, starfish, etc. on the right hand side.














This is the best thing I've ever done. This layout is completed though, I just had to take a picture of it before I screwed it up! Lol. Flowers made of wire, tissue-paper, brads. ...Love It A Ton!

No comments: