Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Scrapbooking Materials

So I have soooo much stuff it's insane. A lot of people are always asking me what stuff I have, and where I get my stuff. I'm going to make a brief list of stuff I have, then later on today I am going to upload pictures of everything I have and where It all came from! Lucky you!

  • Glass Beads
  • Long Beads
  • Flowers
  • Embelishments
  • Brads
  • Eyelets
  • Photo Corners
  • Letters
  • Foam Shapes
  • Scissors
  • Knives
  • Punches
  • Buttons
  • Chalk
  • Decoration Felt
  • Adhesives
  • Silent Settler
  • Staples
  • Stapler
  • Paper Clips
  • Safety Pins
  • Pinches
  • Ribbon
  • Glue Gun
  • Glue
  • Ribbon Iron
  • Quote Stacks
  • Tote
  • Books
  • Magazines
  • LO Idea Books
  • Shimmer Shapes
  • Stencils
  • Photo Organizer
  • Paint
  • Papers
  • CardStock
  • Streamer Paper
  • Stamps
  • Sewing Stuff
  • Paint Items
  • Hole Punch
  • Stickles
  • Rulers
  • Glitter Glue
  • Thread Rolls
  • Spouncers
  • Quotes
  • Journaling
  • Flower Tape
  • Frames
  • Construction Paper
  • Photo Printer
  • Photo Paper
  • Colouring/Writting Utensils
  • Reinforcements
  • Writting Holder
  • Paper Bins
  • Holders

No comments: