Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scrapbooking Complete Work

Here are some of my completed work. I am very very happy with a lot of these pages. Enjoy!



This is a canvas piece I did for my son Preston. Although it is very simple, I did a lot of detailed decorating. The "P" has "reston" in the middle. The envelope has a hidden quote/letter to Preston. For the rainbow, (there are clouds at each end, it's just hard to see in this pic.) I added matching coloured buttons over each colour of the rainbow.

***


***



This is a page that I am very happy with. It took a lot of work to get the flower the way I wanted it. The whole boarder is stitched with brown thread.

***


This is a clock that I re-did. It didnt work when I first put it back together, but when I played around with it, it started working!

***



This is a page that I'm happy with. I got the layout idea from someone but incorporated my own design/paper. The flower is completly stitched and coloured in with pencil crayon. I wrote the word "garden" and went around it in coloured marker-to make it pop!

***


This is a book I put together. My son had two baby showers and people wrote him letters to read when he gets older. It's a heartfelt memory book that I cannot wait for him to be able to read!

***


A Fathers Day Gift. I made this for my boyfriend, the father of my son. It's a very great piece that I am more than thrilled with!!
Quote: The Greatest Gift I Ever Had Was Made From God, I Call Him Dad.

***


Quote: There Is No Such Thing As A Bad Picture. Every Photo Tells It's Own Great Story.

***


This is one of my fav. layouts! I love how it is so colourful and brilliant!! Just plain love it!

***


This is a layout of my ultrasound pictures are eighteen weeks pregnant. I already knew he was going to be a boy so I added some stickers displaying that it was a boy. "Mommys Little Man"

***


This is a page that I did that has a very simple feel. I wanted it to be simple because I wanted focus to be on my newborn son. The bottom has simple facts about his birth. Birth Date, Birth Time, Weight, Length.

***


This is a page I did with all foam paper. It was very hard and took a lot of time and effort. Everything was cut out individually. The white decor on the tree took a lot of time and small cutting.

***


Ho!Ho! A christmas page I made with my son and my boyfriend. Very christmas feel because I used all green and reds.

***


This is yet another one of my fav. layouts. I love my son's face in the pictures!
Quote: Preston - It Has Been 10Months & 1Day Since We First Met; And I Have Loved Every Minute Of It!

***


This is just a letter at the front of my scrapbook for my son. It's about how much he means to me.

***



***



***


This is a page of my ultrasound pictures at 11Weeks pregnant. I didn't know what gender the baby was at this point, so I used colours like blue, yellow, pink and green; colours that represent both gender.

No comments: